Download Book 3 - How to Deal with Rent Arrears
Profitability of your property investment relies heavily on your tenants paying their rent on time and keeping up to date with payments. Your bank won’t be very sympathetic if your buy-to-let mortgage payment is late.
In this book we look at the various aspects that you will need to cover:
- Protect and prevent a tenant from defaulting on their rent
- Trick to tracking tenant money
- Safeguard against bad tenants
- Rules when getting a guarantor
- Landlord insurance is the line in the sand
- Tracking down a tenant that disappeared
Our investment property management services help ensure that you get the best tenants and that they and your property are monitored throughout the tenancy.